Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions of trading form the contract for the purchase of goods from Olivia Jane.
- Olivia Jane (referred to as the “Seller”) sells its products to the client (referred to as the “Buyer”) only and exclusively on the terms set out and upon the basis that these conditions will prevail over any others contained in any document or expressed orally, either by the Buyer or the Seller.
- The buyer must acknowledge that each product is hand finished, therefore variations in each product will be apparent. The seller is not responsible should the product delivered not look identical to the image seen on the website.
- Ownership of the goods shall not pass to the Buyer until payment has been made in full of all sums owed by the Buyer in respect of these goods.
- In the event of the Buyer defaulting on paying any sum due to the Seller, the Seller shall have the right to suspend further deliveries until the default is made good. The Seller reserves the right under the Data Protection Act 2018 to pass information relating to overdue accounts to Licensed Debt Collectors for the purpose of the collection of the overdue debt. The Seller reserves the right to charge interest against persistent late payers.
- No claim for damaged goods or short delivery will be entertained unless the Seller is notified by the Buyer within 24 hours of delivery of the goods.
- No goods may be returned to the Seller without prior authorisation.
- The Seller reserves the right to change and publish product prices at any time.
- No order may be cancelled by the Buyer within 3 days of the anticipated delivery date.
- The goods shall be delivered to the address specified in the order. Risk in the goods passes to the Buyer at the place of delivery. Unless written instructions are given to the contrary, the signature of any person at the place of delivery shall constitute proof of delivery.
- Although the Seller will endeavour to meet the dates and times specified for delivery, the Seller shall not be liable in any manner for any delay or failure in delivery.
- The Seller shall not be responsible for any failure or delay in performance of any obligation arising from any cause or causes beyond the Seller’s reasonable control.
- The Seller reserves the right to supplement or change these terms and conditions from time to time. The Seller will make every effort to ensure that any such changes or supplements are made reasonably apparent to the Buyer.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Courts of England.